No announcement yet.

XLennart: A Game For Systemd Haters With Nothing Better To Do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much better app: that one for windows (can't remember the name) that let you destroy your desktop with a shotgun. D:

Comment

The latest video (webm) from Lennart on systemd:
      Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

Comment

choice

It is not about systemd. It may be good or it may be bad. It is not about pulseaudio. It may be good or it may be bad.

It is about the freedom to (easily) use linux without systemd and pulsaudio. Maybe these technologies are awesome but noone likes being forcefed.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom View Post
          It is not about systemd. It may be good or it may be bad. It is not about pulseaudio. It may be good or it may be bad.

It is about the freedom to (easily) use linux without systemd and pulsaudio. Maybe these technologies are awesome but noone likes being forcefed.
          so we could not easily use linux without the Xserver. And who forcefeeded you the distris, debian even let people vote the developers, free software is no democracy of the users but the developers maybe not even that always but idealy it is. And with developer I also mean in this case anybody who helps out somewhere, like translating and documenting and stuff. And if much people hate it with opensource nobody can force to you something just fork it. But its no dictatorship of the lazy people. that just want to not even try out new stuff.

Comment

In your case it's not about freedom, it's about the freedom to be stupid.
            The init V system is old garbage from the 80's not supporting any modern init system, while systemd explicitly ships with compatibility for the shitty Init V system and is far better.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesomeness View Post
              Unless you are a Premuim subscriber, you have nothing to bitch about.
              Actually, I do, because I am not complaining about the ads on the site. I am not a subscriber, which makes it OK to show me ads and stuff. But spreading word about this unethical software is just wrong even if I do not have a premium account.

Comment

Originally posted by BeardedGNUFreak View Post
                So an obnoxious and incompetent douchebag who has turned Linux into the laughingstock of the computing world is being made fun of???

And now his juvinille fanboys are crying foul and pretending to be poor suffering victims - the very same little punks who shouted down anyone who disagreed with them and hijacked the community development process to ram this clown's POS project down the throat of Linux users.

Oh boo hoo.

The flood of users to FreeBSD has been amazing over the past six months thanks to the Systemd Fiasco

Systemd - it's funny because it's not happening to me.
                Eh it's not a bad thing, less backward morons in the Linux echosystem, it's like all the morons joining ISIS, cleansing the gene pool in a way.

Comment

Irresponsible

This article is cute if taken lightheartedly by smart people.
                  I agree with ultimA, Without analysis this article is irresponsible. If something happens to him I WILL VOLUNTEER TO TESTIFY AGAINST YOU LARABEL.

just kidding.... because I consider myself smart.
                  Most people in the world have very limited IQs and they have no clue what reality is (just listen to conservative/christian radio, islamist propaganda or Lennart haters.)

Lennart is a talented programmer trying to solve real problems.

Comment

Go fuck yourself. I bet you did not whine this way when there was no easy way to use something other than Sys V Init.

Comment

Originally posted by ultimA View Post
                      unethical software
                      It's not unethical, just retarded.

Comment

Working...
                      X