Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X.Org's XDC Is This Week In Bordeaux: Wayland, BSD & Wine

Phoronix: X.Org's XDC Is This Week In Bordeaux: Wayland, BSD & Wine

The annual X.Org Developers' Conference (XDC) is taking place this week in Bordeaux, France. Here's some of the interesting sessions taking place alongside wine drinking...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Hopefully they'll all be recorded, plenty of interesting talks this year that I'm interested in listening to

Comment

I definitely want streaming of http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2014/XDC2014DeucherAMD/
      ## VGA ##
      AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
      Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

Originally posted by Luke_Wolf View Post
        Hopefully they'll all be recorded, plenty of interesting talks this year that I'm interested in listening to
        We'll try our best to have streaming working. But at the very least, we'are really looking into having a nice recording!

Comment

Originally posted by M?P?F View Post
          We'll try our best to have streaming working. But at the very least, we'are really looking into having a nice recording!
          Nice, thanks.

Comment

Looking forward to a lot of these talks. Good thing they'll all be recorded.

Comment

Originally posted by M?P?F View Post
              How's the recordings going?
              Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
              X