Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linux 6.9 Released With Faster Intel Core Ultra Performance, Larger Console Fonts Option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 6.9 Released With Faster Intel Core Ultra Performance, Larger Console Fonts Option

Phoronix: Linux 6.9 Released With Faster Intel Core Ultra Performance, Larger Console Fonts Option

Linux 6.9 is out! Linux 6.9 has been released on time as the newest stable kernel version for rolling-release Linux distributions and other summer releases/updates. Linux 6.9 has a number of exciting features and improvements for those habitually updating to the newest version...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Finally 69!!! Happy mom's day for you all ❤️

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by cassiofb-dev View Post
          Finally 69!!! Happy mom's day for you all ❤️
          Context!

Comment

I wonder how Linux 6.9 compares with Linux 4.20

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
              Do you use Android devices? That's the biggest machosistic effort I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
                Either way you take a hot load to the back of your throat. It's what you suck and the load that comes out that differs.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post

Either way you take a hot load to the back of your throat. It's what you suck and the load that comes out that differs.
                  It seems you are a real expert in the matter. Please elaborate and describe faithfully your personal experiences with it

Comment

That Escalated Quickly

Comment

Working...
                    X