No announcement yet.

KDE 4.13 RC Applications and Platform Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And finally - Honton and every single post of him (even the infamous "Gnome kills KDE" Thread) got removed. Phoronix get's usable, again. Thx alot!

Comment

Originally posted by schmalzler View Post
      And finally - Honton and every single post of him (even the infamous "Gnome kills KDE" Thread) got removed. Phoronix get's usable, again. Thx alot!
      Thanks to everyone! Phoronix is now a nice place. :-)

Comment

Seriously?
        Its a great day

I already thought the first post here was a citation from hin from another thread, like people getting crazy without him...

Comment

I'll bet you that tomorrow Honton will have a new account. Maybe Bo$$2 or something like that? :-(

Comment

Indeed.
            Hopefully the next B0$$ / Honton / name-that-troll will be banned before he/she/it becomes such a nuisance.

Per the discussion at hand, seems that 4.13 rc will land in Fedora-KDE unstable soon. Given previous track record (since more or less 4.5rc) I don't expect many issues.

- Gilboa
            oVirt-HV1: Intel S2600C0, 2xE5-2658V2, 128GB, 8x2TB, 4x480GB SSD, GTX1080 (to-VM), Dell U3219Q, U2415, U2412M.
            oVirt-HV2: Intel S2400GP2, 2xE5-2448L, 120GB, 8x2TB, 4x480GB SSD, GTX730 (to-VM).
            oVirt-HV3: Gigabyte B85M-HD3, E3-1245V3, 32GB, 4x1TB, 2x480GB SSD, GTX980 (to-VM).
            Devel-2: Asus H110M-K, i5-6500, 16GB, 3x1TB + 128GB-SSD, F33.

Comment

Originally posted by ua=42 View Post
              I'll bet you that tomorrow Honton will have a new account. Maybe Bo$$2 or something like that? :-(
              I know, but at least it is a sign from the reasonable discussing community here. The ban is our last and only weapon. There will be more in the future.
              Whats nice: it clears the board from all his stupidities of the past.

Comment

Working...
              X