X.Org Is Looking For Some Female Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robclark View Post
    I guess I read daniels comment differently than you. If the feminist movement started in the ~1960's, the women who grew up prior to that who are still in the workforce is a minority.
    Feminism started long before 1960. Slavery was abolished in the US because Feminists realized that they needed to stand for equality if they wanted to get anywhere so they joined the abolitionists. Those feminists are worthy of respect. Modern feminists and their SJW supporters aren't worth crossing the street to piss on.

Have any of their screeds helped hire women? Of course not, because they don't care about hiring women. I'd wager they don't care about women at all. When was the last time you saw one of these feminists or their SJW supporters volunteering at the local battered women's shelter or joining Doctors without Borders to treat the victims of acid attacks in actual patriarchal societies?

But when someone says something mean on the internet, holy shit the world must stop as we protect the professional victims from the patriarchal misogyny. Maybe it's not about women at all, because it looks like its all about silencing the people feminists and SJWs dislike.

Comment

• Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
      Feminism started long before 1960. Slavery was abolished in the US because Feminists realized that they needed to stand for equality if they wanted to get anywhere so they joined the abolitionists. Those feminists are worthy of respect. Modern feminists and their SJW supporters aren't worth crossing the street to piss on.

Have any of their screeds helped hire women? Of course not, because they don't care about hiring women. I'd wager they don't care about women at all. When was the last time you saw one of these feminists or their SJW supporters volunteering at the local battered women's shelter or joining Doctors without Borders to treat the victims of acid attacks in actual patriarchal societies?

But when someone says something mean on the internet, holy shit the world must stop as we protect the professional victims from the patriarchal misogyny. Maybe it's not about women at all, because it looks like its all about silencing the people feminists and SJWs dislike.
      They are not worthy of respect. They banned child marriage of girls. Previous to their movement men could marry/have female children. Delaware raised the age of consent from 9 years old in 1870 because of them.

The Old Testament allows men to have female children as brides. Deuteronomy 22 28-29 in hebrew. Man rapes young girl he keeps her and pays father.

It was a man's world. The scum took it from males. There is zero reason to respect them.
      They should have been dealt with then.
      Now men just get raped in prison by homosexuals for even proposing to a young girl.

Fuck this woman's world

Comment

• Originally posted by gsmith View Post
        They are not worthy of respect. They banned child marriage of girls. Previous to their movement men could marry/have female children. Delaware raised the age of consent from 9 years old in 1870 because of them.

The Old Testament allows men to have female children as brides. Deuteronomy 22 28-29 in hebrew. Man rapes young girl he keeps her and pays father.

It was a man's world. The scum took it from males. There is zero reason to respect them.
        They should have been dealt with then.
        Now men just get raped in prison by homosexuals for even proposing to a young girl.

Fuck this woman's world
        That all is biased in a political correct thing, you assume that all this was rapes and evil. Most woman have willingly sex dont know give me better numbers but at 16 maybe even younger. The aranged marrages in as example india are forced on both sexes, young man have there often also no big choice but of course if a man and a woman have sex and its not 100% shure love as reason its the man who rapes the woman?

In earlier ages it was totaly normal that people had sex with 12 or 14, because the people died in avarage with 20 years. in the 19. century the avarage was 35 years, but if you was a worker lower. Every other animal starts to fuck maybe 1 year after they can get pregnant why is it not normal to do the same for humans? And to have babies btw. I dont say that people should get forced to do that, but to assume that everybody that has sex with a older man (there are shurly some extreme examples, but thats also a cultural clash thing, because woman see tv and stuff and get new ideas (not nessassary bad idead) but the hole sociaty dont move so fast forward.

Its not pure evilness, u had to have a family to survive, what we now talk about are luxus problems. It has of course something to do with capitalism. But also cleverness, and you had different roles, thats not a onesided thing, the man has the mans-world role and the woman the slave-role like you imply, as example it was a bribe system to make man willing to go to war and die there. Its very complex.

And as example is it a crime do we have a pedophile if you have dont know how the laws are where u live, but is it a crime if a 19 year old has sex with a 17 year old? To some laws yes, most of the time luckily nobody sues them, but whats the difference between them and a 17 year old that has sex with 16 year old, or a 23 year old with a 22 year old?

And btw you cant make everybody guilty of something stands in one stupid religionbook of one stupid religion. Childs had no rights no matter what sex they was, they had to talk to their parents with SIR and so on. You cant make all that stuff to a sexual thing.

I hear today in tv news reports, nearly daily something happend hundrets died god bless no childs and woman. (Thank god only useless/worthless man died)

BTW also it was not pure evilness, when fathers gave or still give away their daughters to another man, in situations where its economicaly hard, they often cant feed so much people, they often even pay the man to take them, not the other way around, and if they dont give the woman away when they are young, and the woman gets a baby without a marriage in this countries have often no chance to get a man after that. Yes there are stuff that sucks, but for both sexes, that man got/get forced into armee to die is not really much better.
        Last edited by blackiwid; 05 October 2014, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
          (above)
          I'm fine with child marraige of girls.
          I think the Old Testament stuff about woman and girl children was good.
          Feminists (from the beginning) disagree.

The old vedic ways were the same iirc.

We do not have freedom of religion. Women took that away.
          The only "freedom of religion" we have is to go to certain buildings and listen and maybe talk.
          Not to practice or follow the religion.

Young girls for men was best for men. Women banned it because they can not compete with: Cute, Pretty, Nice, Sweet, Young.
          No way to compete with that at all.

Thus: Men go to prison if they go for girls rather than (spinster) women.
          Last edited by gsmith; 05 October 2014, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gsmith View Post
            k then I did read your comment wrong. Its funny I am pretty different from you, I am a atheist, I would not go so far that they did forbit such relations because they cant compete with it, but maybe you are right

I think more its the viewpoint of them, they think its a power thing and a viewpoint, that everything that takes away from them also from this young females power or really maybe somethimes negative stuff, maybe even unfair stuff exists only in the direction that man do dominate and hurt woman. That 99% of all sexual contacts are more or less rapes because everything that is not perfect is a rape from the man to the woman.

I am even against arranged marriages no matter how old they are, and not only because of the woman also because of the man, they have no choice in such a arangement often too. But if both are religious and do it because of financial reasons and dont question it, its their right to do so.

The funny thing is even if you completly forbit sex with woman under 18 and dont force woman to anything, as junger girls 13-17 at least they most of the time search for older man like 17-25. So it seems its a natural thing, they want to learn stuff and they naturaly functionalfy man. they have a car so they can drive them where they want, they have maybe even a own place to go to fuck etc.

But we all learned that objectifieng woman is evil but functionalify man is no thing or is not evil.

Thats the point, its a pair of glasses that just sees everything man does different from woman is evil no matter if its religious or cultural or biological. All that has no place the woman has to be the king in every aspect or the man is the evil one.

Either its a strong confusion, or a deep hate against man. And its a big self-over-focusing, often this woman mean oh something bad happend to me, so it can only be the complot of the evil man against woman. Except that most unfair bad things happen are non-sex related only because of capitalism and work-enforcement, and biology.

A good example for that is willingly prostitution, feminist would say that there is no such thing in the first place. Maybe they are right, but its not man that force them but our economy system. And even then there is no real force to work this job but to work at all there is a force. And manny woman if they can work at mc donalds or as prostitude earn much more money and maybe even have more fun for some of them, or at least learn more stuff about people or so, so they fight it, and they blame MAN for it, instead of our global capitalism system.

You see many feminist fight very hard against the laws that allow prostitution as example in germany, but you dont find that much woman that fight for basic income grant, because then no economic force could drive them into that job, after that if really no woman like to do that job 0 german woman would be into this work, if then really only 100% enslaved physicly hit into the face to force them to do it girls from some poor countries are into this, maybe I would even change my opinion over allowing that or not. But as long as there are many german "whores" I seen many who want to use that name so I use it, that do it absolutly freely I see no problem. And if the rate of forced workers are really so high some feminist suggest you should tell the politics that they give the police the tools and manpower to solve such crimes.

Its like stealing tvs goes up in the statistics and then you demand that shops for electric products should be forbidden.

Comment

Working...
            X