Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos From The 2017 Linux Audio Conference

Phoronix: Videos From The 2017 Linux Audio Conference

Taking place the past few days in Saint-Etienne, France has been the annual Linux Audio Conference...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Yeah, copyright blocked.

Also obligatory: Video from an audio conference, what is next? Audio from a video conference?

Comment

It is not that hard, hover your pointer to the nice "youtube playlist" link Michael linked in the article (yes, the MAIN article) and... click.

Not so obligatory, but still... there is a nice device called video projector, and yes, it is used EVEN in audio conferences, that's incredible, what a mad world we live in.

Comment

Originally posted by kokoko3k View Post
        It is not that hard, hover your pointer to the nice "youtube playlist" link Michael linked in the article (yes, the MAIN article) and... click.

Not so obligatory, but still... there is a nice device called video projector, and yes, it is used EVEN in audio conferences, that's incredible, what a mad world we live in.
        I suspect you understand neither region-based copyright blocks on YouTube, nor sarcastic jokes.

Comment

Who is the moron that used french copyrighted content in these presentations? (INA, instituite nationaile de l'audiovisuaille, yes that was totally intentional wrong spelling of french words)

Comment

This video contains content from INA - Institut National de l'Audiovisuel, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.
            Hahaa. Fk Copyright Laws. It only helps the richest to become even richer. And Larry to buy a even bigger yacht.
            Last edited by onicsis; 22 May 2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Niarbeht View Post

I suspect you understand neither region-based copyright blocks on YouTube, nor sarcastic jokes.
              "youtube playlist"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDbC...t73q4Nc4W0jvuz
              Last edited by kokoko3k; 22 May 2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

If one or more of individual videos are blocked, then the existence of a playlist doesn't help the guy who said "Yeah, copyright blocked."

It might work for YOU, but that's not the point. The point is that it didn't work for HIM.

Comment

It is just the first big video in the main article to be blocked.
                  And there are more than 4 hours to see in the playlist.
                  I think it didn't tried to browse the playlist, so i suggested him to look elsewere.
                  Sorry for that!

Oh, and sarcasm is a different thing.

Comment

It is just the first big video in the main article to be blocked.
                    And there are more than 4 hours to see in the playlist.
                    I think it didn't tried to browse the playlist, so i suggested him to look elsewere.
                    Sorry for that!

Oh, and sarcasm is a different thing.
                    Ah thanks. Good to know. I assumed they had all been region locked or taken down the same way.

Comment

Working...
                    X