Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linux 5.4 Adds Support For The FlySky FS-iA6B - A Receiver Popular With DIY Drones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 5.4 Adds Support For The FlySky FS-iA6B - A Receiver Popular With DIY Drones

Phoronix: Linux 5.4 Adds Support For The FlySky FS-iA6B - A Receiver Popular With DIY Drones

The input driver updates for the Linux 5.4 kernel include the addition of an interesting, budget-friendly RC receiver that can be used for home-built drones and other use-cases while now the driver allows the receiver when paired with a supported RC controller to serve as a traditional Linux joystick input...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Sorry to stray from the topic of Linux support for the FlySky FS-iA6B receiver, but...

The FrSky XSR-SIM (compatible with FrSky, not FlySky, transmitters) seems to work well on Windows and macOS. Has anyone reading here tried the FrSky XSR-SIM on Linux?

I have nothing against FlySky transmitters and receivers: I'm told they're great values. But I prefer the form factor of the FrSky Taranis X-Lite.

Comment

Working...
    X