Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark_Star
    replied
    Well there were some tests/ Apart from that Nevuiz download is too big.. Can't you guys in the next release provide an option to select which test we want to install ! It would be great if you kindly do so

Leave a comment:

• uncle_fungus
    replied
    No, I meant which tests are the ones that fail to compile?

And can you provide the output.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Star
    replied
    All the tests as told..

Leave a comment:

• uncle_fungus
    replied
    What test were you trying to install?

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Star
    replied
    ANy idea what are main dependencies for compiling except GCC and G++.. Some compilation ended with error !

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark_Star View Post
    Is it possible to select/deselect a particular packages while installation ? Some packages are too big and i don't have very fast net connection ?
    Just not run those tests then? If one of the packages is too big to download, then you just can't run that test. Alternatively, you could download the packages elsewhere and then use the make-download-cache feature.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Star
    replied
    Is it possible to select/deselect a particular packages while installation ? Some packages are too big and i don't have very fast net connection ?

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Dark_Star:

We cannot legally support having PTS download the entire ET:QW or Quake 4 game. It will download the updates for the game, but you have to copy over the game files from the DVD/CDs you purchased. For all free software tests, it downloads everything and will get you going.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Star
    replied
    You are not getting my point.. the installation of Phoronix Test Suite download the s/w for test.. I want to ask that will it download the whole game or I have to do that ?

Leave a comment:

• Melcar
    replied
    For Quake you obviously will need game files from the disk. The same thing for Doom 3. Nexuiz is free, so the whole thing will be downloaded and can be run without restrictions.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X