Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark_Star
    replied
    Another question.. will the installation download the full nexuiz and quake game :"O

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Files by default are installed to ~/.phoronix-test-suite/installed-tests/, but you can change that location in ~/.phoronix-test-suite/user-config.xml

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Star
    replied
    Just 1 question .? Where the files will get installed ? Can I delete the extracted folder after installation will ask if I have some problems

Leave a comment:

• Melcar
    replied
    First make sure you have PHP5-CLI and PHP5-GD installed. Then cd to the pts directory (or wherever you saved the files to) and run it from the terminal:

Code:
    ./phoronix-test-suite
    That will give you all the available commands. There are several commands you can append to that initial call, like lists-test and list-suites, which will give you a read-out of all the available benchmarks. You install benchmarks with the install argument. Ex.

Code:
    Install Universe suite:

./phoronix-test-suite install universe
    Everything will be automatically downloaded and installed, with all dependencies resolved automatically. You're going to need a rather fast internet connection since some of the programs are rather large. After it installs you can run it with the run argument:

Code:
    ./phoronix-test-suite run universe

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Star
    started a topic How to use Phronix Test Suite ?

How to use Phronix Test Suite ?

How do I install P test Suite in Ubuntu 8.04 ? And how do I use it ? Is it necessary to run games to get the FPS ? Or it will give an assumption seeing the secs ?

Regards
Working...
X