Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skeetre
    replied
    I'm having trouble uploading results, or I upload them, but it doesn't put them under my username. It's like every other benchmark gets uploaded with/without my username. I'm wondering if I manually run the benchmark vs clicking on the link on the webpage to run it is determining if I get credit for the result or not. It also seems that If I try to manually upload any results 'phoronix-test-suite upload-result xxxxx' that it doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by renkin View Post
    I have an internet connection and no proxy. I do have an iptables firewall though, is there a specific port that should be opened?
    Just standard HTTP and HTTPS.

Leave a comment:

• renkin
    replied
    I have an internet connection and no proxy. I do have an iptables firewall though, is there a specific port that should be opened?

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Code:
    phoronix-test-suite benchmark x264

ERROR: Argument Missing.

CORRECT SYNTAX
    phoronix-test-suite benchmark[Test | Suite | OpenBenchmarking.org ID | Test Result]
    I will note that when I list the tests, I actually have no available tests, but when I try to install-test, it also gives me Argument Missing
    Do you have no network connectivity or are using a proxy or anything like that?

Leave a comment:

• renkin
    replied
    Code:
    phoronix-test-suite benchmark x264

ERROR: Argument Missing.

CORRECT SYNTAX
    phoronix-test-suite benchmark[Test | Suite | OpenBenchmarking.org ID | Test Result]
    I will note that when I list the tests, I actually have no available tests, but when I try to install-test, it also gives me Argument Missing

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    something like
    Code:
    phoronix-test-suite benchmark pts/x264
    What if you do: phoronix-test-suite benchmark x264

Leave a comment:

• renkin
    replied
    something like
    Code:
    phoronix-test-suite benchmark pts/x264

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Am I the only one that can't get PTS to work? I keep getting a "Missing arguments" error even when I copy paste the command from openbenchmarking
    What are you copying and pasting? With a PTS 3.0 install?

Leave a comment:

• renkin
    replied
    Am I the only one that can't get PTS to work? I keep getting a "Missing arguments" error even when I copy paste the command from openbenchmarking

Leave a comment:

• sabriah
    replied
    Really impressive!

What is the best is that you can stack submissions and have them tabulated!

This is an awesome feat!

Congratulations and thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X