Select certain drive not working for disk tests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Select certain drive not working for disk tests

I have found a few posts and tried applying modifications to user-config.xml (and tried quite a few). Obviously I am doing something wrong, as I need to test my Intel SSD where the OS / and the /home resides, but I get results in batch from my other 2 Seagate HDDs, the ZFS array being obviously mounted in a different directory. The section reads now:
    Code:
       <Installation>
          <RemoveDownloadFiles>FALSE</RemoveDownloadFiles>
          <SearchMediaForCache>TRUE</SearchMediaForCache>
          <SymLinkFilesFromCache>FALSE</SymLinkFilesFromCache>
          <PromptForDownloadMirror>FALSE</PromptForDownloadMirror>
          <EnvironmentDirectory>/home/fakemoth/.phoronix-test-suite/installed-tests/</EnvironmentDirectory>
          <CacheDirectory>~/.phoronix-test-suite/download-cache/</CacheDirectory>
        </Installation>
    ​
    I can guarantee that the path /home/fakemoth/.phoronix-test-suite/installed-tests is on the SSD.

But the ZFS RAIDZ1 array is mounted in /home/fakemoth/Structure - so why does the suite keeps testing the 2 x 10001GB Seagate ST10000NM0146-2A no matter what I fill in the user-config.xml file...? Any ideas how I could test the actual SSD? Here is the relevant output of the mount command:
    Code:
    /home/fakemoth/Structure on /home/fakemoth/Structure type zfs (rw,relatime,xattr,noacl)
    ​
    BTW, using the command:
    Code:
    MONITOR=cpu.temp,cpu.fan-speed,cpu.peak-freq phoronix-test-suite batch-benchmark pts/unpack-linux pts/compilebench pts/fio
    ​

Also HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
    Last edited by fakemoth; 23 December 2022, 07:26 AM.
Working...
X