Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arm China Looking At Upstreaming Their "Zhouyi" NPU Driver Into The Linux Kernel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care if it is open source, they better check over that code and test it thoroughly and even then i wouldn't mainline it.

Before anyone gets their panties in an uproar, China is well known as the biggest exporter if intelligence on Earth, they have thousands of overt and covert programs running worldwide.

For the record, i never trusted SELinux either,, because it was created by the NSA:

I generally do not trust open source to begin with and anything that has it's origins with any government is not to be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by timofonic View Post
      China? No, thanks...
      It's completely open source code. You would rather get 'Merican proprietary code than a Chinese fully open-source code, I guess.
      Judge the code, don't blanket people and the code with your inner dirt

Comment

In case anybody actually believes a certain retard, falungong is classified as an illegal cult and banned not only in China but in many countries in Asia, and CPC officials are sacked if they ever have any kind of associations with that cult.

The fact falungong can only exist in Western countries like US and Germany without prosecution is a dead ringer for everything that is wrong with it.

Comment

In case anybody actually believes a certain r3tard, falungong is classified as an illegal cult and banned not only in China but in many countries in Asia, and CPC officials are sacked if they ever have any kind of associations with that cult.

The fact falungong can only exist in Western countries like US and Germany without prosecution is a dead ringer for everything that is wrong with it.​

Comment

Cool, I hope to see more alternative platforms upstreamed into Linux so that I could hopefully break my dependence on the Intel/AMD platforms and Nvidia for GPU compute. China seems like they are in the best position to create those platforms.

Comment

Working...
            X