debianxfce is out of control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• debianxfce is out of control

Something has to be done about this kid. Please enable a way for us to hide his bs. He is everywhere, and every time I read anything he writes my eyes bleed and my teeth fall in disgust. He is now taking control of freedesktop bugzilla, posting in every bug report that only his distro is good and we should all use wip kernels and a bunch of ppas.

It is 2019 and we've had enough of you.

Received complaint about him from someone else recently... Will take it to the premium members in the forum to decide what to do about him.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Debian never uses the latest versions of desktop environments. You will be losing many new features if you run Debian with GNOME, KDE, or Cinnamon. These desktop environments will be already obsolete at the time of Debian release.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucille598 View Post
        Debian never uses the latest versions of desktop environments. You will be losing many new features if you run Debian with GNOME, KDE, or Cinnamon. These desktop environments will be already obsolete at the time of Debian release.
        Discussing Debian+XFCE is not the topic. debianxfce is a user who, guess what, likes Debian and XFCE. And apparently is considered a very serious troll, but I wouldn't give opinions on that.

Comment

Working...
        X