X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fafreeman
    replied
    Originally posted by TemplarGR View Post

Then get it from testing. Enabling testing in Arch is easy.
    i guess i could enable it and only install the corresponding mesa packages, then disable testing. didn't think of that.

Leave a comment:

• TemplarGR
    replied
    Originally posted by fafreeman View Post
    haven't even gotten mesa 21.0.0 yet on arch... been stuck in testing since its release. hopefully since 21.0.1 just came out that will be heading to stable soon if arch dev's have been holding off for 21.0.1. checking out the bug reports for 21.0.0 testing on arch i didn't see any complaints so i don't really know why its been held up for so long. don't mean to be impatient but there's been fixes and changes in 21 that would benefit me greatly since i have an rdna 2 card. don't really want to run git. like having pacman take care of it all.
    Then get it from testing. Enabling testing in Arch is easy.

Leave a comment:

• fafreeman
    replied
    haven't even gotten mesa 21.0.0 yet on arch... been stuck in testing since its release. hopefully since 21.0.1 just came out that will be heading to stable soon if arch dev's have been holding off for 21.0.1. checking out the bug reports for 21.0.0 testing on arch i didn't see any complaints so i don't really know why its been held up for so long. don't mean to be impatient but there's been fixes and changes in 21 that would benefit me greatly since i have an rdna 2 card. don't really want to run git. like having pacman take care of it all.

Leave a comment:

• Mesa 21.0.1 Released, 20.3.5 Issued To Close Out The Older Series

Phoronix: Mesa 21.0.1 Released, 20.3.5 Issued To Close Out The Older Series

For those that tend to wait until at least the first point release before moving to a new Mesa feature release, Mesa 21.0.1 is out today while Mesa 20.3.5 was also released as the last of that Q4'2020 driver series...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X