no screen on the bios of intel 945gnt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no screen on the bios of intel 945gnt

hi i've this intel for a while and i needed to get a second pc for some things... but here is the problem the motherboard was for a couple of months without its battery, i buyed a new battery and installed it (ofc i buyed the correct battery after phoning to intel to get the specs for the battery. the first time in the bios was normal could see the bios screen and worked without problem now (after a reboot) i can't see the bios screen my monitor receive a signal from the onboard GPHX card but it shows nothing (i've tried with another screen same thing happens) i've trid installing the alternative OS (M$ unXPerienced) in order to use intel softwares for the bios update and blahblahblah. after installing the driver of the intel media ghpx it added more problem now i can't see the damn "door" from M$. so what i did? well i removed the battery waited about one min and put it back (ofc with the switch power adapter turned off) but still no screen from the bios or from the M$ thing... So i would like to know what else i can do be able to see the bios config screen???

Thanks for your help
Working...
X