Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stan-qaz
    replied
    The link that is supposed to go to the workstation motherboard in the article goes to the multi-queue article.

Workstation MB article is here: http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...kstation&num=1

Leave a comment:

• pal666
    replied
    somehow it has bigger difference in specs than in real results

Leave a comment:

• kalin
    replied
    Those days I watch for ssd and I definitely want to get intel 750 ssd (pci express one) but Im not sure how it works on linux and what is the minimal version of kernel
    Is any one have one ?

Leave a comment:

• edwaleni
    replied
    I have this module as well. Incredibly fast. It will throttle if it gets hot.

Leave a comment:

• microcode
    replied
    I have two of these in RAID 0, I can confirm intense fastness.

Leave a comment:

• anarki2
    replied
    Samsung really needs to come out with the 1TB version. They've promised it for 2016h1. Heck, even OCZ has a 1TB M.2 SSD now.

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Samsung 950 PRO M.2 NVM Express SSD

Samsung 950 PRO M.2 NVM Express SSD

Phoronix: Samsung 950 PRO M.2 NVM Express SSD

The latest piece of hardware I've been playing around with at Phoronix is Samsung's V-NAND SSD 950 PRO M.2 NVM Express SSD. Assuming you are running a modern Linux distribution, this M.2 PCI-E NVMe SSD can offer blazing fast performance.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X