Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OnLogic Factor 201 Announced As The Raspberry Pi CM4 Fitted For Industrial Use-Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems to be a nice case, and probably a nice machine.
    The concept is good.

But ...on the other end, the price is too high.
    Now, that doesn't mean it will not find its target audience, because for sure it will,
    But for selling this product in mass, the price should be a lot lower..in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
      But for selling this product in mass, the price should be a lot lower..in my opinion.
      Would be interessting how much units they produce (any series) at the moment I doubt that it is a serious mass production compared to e.g. Dell

Comment

Originally posted by CTTY View Post
        Does it support Secure Boot/Verified Boot?
        Darek here from OnLogic, thanks for the question. Yes, the Factor 201 supports Secure Boot.

And thanks to everyone who has checked out the Factor 201!

Comment

Originally posted by CochainComplex View Post
          Would be interessting how much units they produce (any series) at the moment I doubt that it is a serious mass production compared to e.g. Dell
          I agree,
          Even more because the target audience of this products doesn't permit them to be deployed in a so massive way.

Comment

Originally posted by LogicDarek View Post
            Yes, the Factor 201 supports Secure Boot.
            Great, thank you very much! Is there also a TPM2.0 integrated?

Comment

Originally posted by CTTY View Post

Great, thank you very much! Is there also a TPM2.0 integrated?
              Yes, we'll be making a TPM2.0 module a configurable option on the site soon.

Comment

Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
                It seems to be a nice case, and probably a nice machine.
                The concept is good.

But ...on the other end, the price is too high.
                Now, that doesn't mean it will not find its target audience, because for sure it will,
                Hello.
                Where can I find it at a not too high price. Even if it is new, I am willing to take it. It is mainly for an experiment. I am a beginner in programming on a programmable board and a relative of mine advised me to experiment with it.

Comment

Working...
                X