Nvidia Faces Class Action Lawsuit Over Vista Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nvidia Faces Class Action Lawsuit Over Vista Drivers

"Nvidia is facing a class action lawsuit for false advertising by not providing stable working drivers for Vista. Nvidia has been accused of closing threads on Nvidia's forum and banning users that request a response from Nvidia, post that their Nvidia hardware does not work under Vista, post that Nvidia software does not work under Vista, post that Nvidia is guilty of false advertising, or threaten to sue Nvidia. Several disgruntled users have set up their own site for discussing their legal options."
    Nvidia Faces Class Action Lawsuit Over Vista Drivers

Interesting...
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

I am not taking NVIDIAs side as I do agree their drivers should have been ready, but a lawsuit? Give me a break... some people need to re-evaluate what's important in their lives. Just dual-boot XP and Vista and be happy. It's not like Vista will not function without better drivers, it's just the games that are sluggish right now.

Regardless, I hope NVIDIA is on top of it and gets better drivers out soon. I am one of the people who complained about less than ideal drivers, but I wouldn't take it -this- far.

Comment

Lame. Sorry, but some people clearly need to find better things to waste their time on.

Comment

Working...
      X