Razer DeathAdder 3G Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer DeathAdder 3G Mouse

Razer has unveiled a new gaming mouse today, the DeathAdder. It uses their third generation infrared sensor technology. It should be at Phoronix next week so we can see how it goes in the world of GNU/Linux

Originally posted by Razer Death Adder
    San Diego, California, 1 December 2006 ? Razer?, the world?s leading brand in high-end computer gaming peripherals, unleashes the Razer DeathAdder, an ergonomic right-handed gaming mouse with the world?s first 3G infrared sensor.

The Razer DeathAdder boasts the groundbreaking 3G infrared sensor technology that ensures perfect control over the mouse in any gaming arena. The 1800 dots per inch (dpi) 3G infrared sensor when paired with 1000 Hz Ultrapolling? and 1ms response provides pinpoint accuracy and lightning fast speed. To top it off, the Razer DeathAdder also possess zero-acoustic Ultraslick? Teflon feet and award-winning On-the-Fly Sensitivity? drivers.

Originally posted by Razer 3G
    Razer?s 3G infrared sensor technology is a quantum leap over current generation optical technology with enhanced precision of up to 1800 Dots Per Inch (DPI) and is fully optimised for high speed motions, factors that are critical to high performance gamers. The 3G infrared sensor also minimizes the lift-off distance of the mouse and disables surface tracking immediately when the mouse is lifted off, thus rectifying swiping issues. This is good news to gamers, as what was once considered a serious hindrance in professional gaming is now history.

The Razer DeathAdder boasts the groundbreaking 3G infrared sensor technology that ensures perfect control over the mouse in any gaming arena. The deadly 1800 dots per inch (dpi) 3G infrared sensor when paired with 1000 Hz Ultrapolling? and 1ms response provides pinpoint accuracy and lightning fast speed. The Razer DeathAdder also possess zero-acoustic Ultraslick? Teflon feet and award-winning On-the-Fly Sensitivity? drivers, to make this undoubtedly the finest gaming mouse.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Excellent! This will give me time to buy a cheap mouse now (so I can give the cheap one to my parents) and later on I can acquire this awesome DeathAdder.

Comment

Working...
    X