Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update to Unigine Heaven 2.5

Hey Michael,

There seems to be a new version uf Heaven out 2.5 that fixes some issues with the previous versions (missing scenes in benchmark mode for some cards)

Tomsk, Russia - March 2, 2011 - Unigine Corp. released today an enhanced version of its memorable Heaven DX11 Benchmark that is based on its proprietary Unigine? engine.
    What's New?

• Added the Professional edition (see details below)
    • Improved support of various GPUs
    • Added support of indirect occlusion (SSDO) to simulate real-time global illumination
    • Improved the stability during multi-hour running
    • Fixed Windows GUI launcher compatibility issues
    • Improved the quality of ambient occlusion
    • Fixed minor content glitches
    • Added a user manual
    • Improved an installer for Windows

Real-time 3D engine / VR platform for Simulation & Training, 3D Digital Twins, CAD, BIM, GIS. 3D graphics and physics library for ะก++ and C# developers.

Time to update PTS.

Yep, I have a load of test profile updates to push the next couple of weeks.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I had been running some tests on my machine. One of them was the unigine suite, sanctuary and tropics works well but the heaven benchmark runs in a loop and never ends. After the first loop you have to quit the benchmark, the phoronix-test-suite take the fps ok and launch the next heaven loop wich have to exit manually after the first loop. I don't know if this is a issue witch the test profile or the heaven itself.

I have a Debian SID installed on my machine with apt-listbugs. This works great but when phoronix-test-suite want to install some dependencies and prompt for the root password it hide the downloading and install of this packages. If any of this packages have a bug, apt-listbugs prompt in the terminal what to do, but its hidden by phoronix-test-suite and I don't know what happens and what is going on. Finally there is a time-out and the install fails. Cand this behaviour be changed and not hide what phoronix-test-suite is doing/installing ?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X