This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by psychoticmeow View Post
    "Yeah man, what's truth anyway? I'll believe whatever bullshit I want! Logic be damned!"

Congratulations, you're an idiot.
    No. There is more than one truth. Nobody holds absolute power over it. If you can believe 1+1 equals 2, and it can also equal 10 and 11, then you can believe that what others critise about systemd is true, too.

And I for one would not call you an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdack View Post
      No. There is more than one truth. Nobody holds absolute power over it. If you can believe 1+1 equals 2, and it can also equal 10 and 11, then you can believe that what others critise about systemd is true, too.

So, after these countless posts with zero information... You don't have any real points why systemd sucks, except 1+1 might be 10 or 11? Have nice day... I'm out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zetbo View Post
        So, after these countless posts with zero information... You don't have any real points why systemd sucks, except 1+1 might be 10 or 11? Have nice day... I'm out!
        After 32 pages is there no reason to start with technical arguments again. It has already been tried and anyone who wants to give it another go can just start reading at page 1 again. All what is left to do is to get people to use their heads. Should they care for it ...

Comment

After 32 pages is there no reason to start with technical arguments again. It has already been tried and anyone who wants to give it another go can just start reading at page 1 again. All what is left to do is to get people to use their heads. Should they care for it ...
          You clearly don't care for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by psychoticmeow View Post
            You clearly don't care for it.
            To get people to use their heads? I think I do.

Comment

To get people to use their heads? I think I do.
              Originally posted by sdack View Post

Yeah, no, you might think you do, but you really don't.

Comment

• Reading through all these posts, at first I thought sdack was just dogmatic and bigoted but things are not always what seem apparently.

It turns out he was just an idiot all along.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayrulez View Post
                  Reading through all these posts, at first I thought sdack was just dogmatic and bigoted but things are not always what seem apparently.

It turns out he was just an idiot all along.
                  Why do you hate me? Is it because I have got you to think? If so then know that with making an insult you only show to have begun to use your head and that you still have a long way to go.
                  Last edited by sdack; 08 September 2014, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Why do you hate me? Is it because I have got you to think? If so then know that with making an insult you only show to have begun to use your head and that you still have a long way to go.
                    Maybe, just maybe it's because when someone corners you with facts you start hand waving and making obvious lies. Like for example these "Technical arguments" you supposedly made, along with these "older problems" you supposedly brought up, and then when nobody can find them because you never did state them, you tell them they need to start thinking.

That's a great way to make friends </sarc>

Comment

• Originally posted by Luke_Wolf View Post
                      Maybe, just maybe it's because when someone corners you with facts you start hand waving and making obvious lies. Like for example these "Technical arguments" you supposedly made, along with these "older problems" you supposedly brought up, and then when nobody can find them because you never did state them, you tell them they need to start thinking.

That's a great way to make friends </sarc>
                      Oh, I did state them! Go and have a look. Others did, too. I do not need to make this about myself.

I am also not the one who is cornered here. You do not see me insulting or hating others. It is sad to see who the haters here are.

Comment

Working...
                      X