How it's done....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How it's done....

Nope, i don't want to talk about the Discovery Channel show, instead i am submitting to your, i know rather not merciful review, the latest rantings about how Microsoft ship manages to stay afloat.

Today's episode: Bribing governments.
    A couple of years ago some government purchase PC hardware project specifications felt on my hand and i couldn't miss a detail: "Capable to run Microsoft Windows something (i guess XP or 7)" At that point i was blaming the retarded government technical staff for ignoring the alternatives (be them payware of freeware). My country is somewhere in the Eastern Europe, Romania is the name and well the local authorities are not famed for being efficient etc. I've ignored the topic then. Lately the central prosecution department started big investigation on how technology oriented companies (MS included) won various government backed projects worth worth of numbers with many zeroes in the tail. While the news itself isn't exactly a big surprise, while expanding the topic i found out that the US authorities are digging too in how MS managed to earn the living lately.

External Source here but you can only google for "Microsoft Bribe Probe" and get several other sources.

Enjoy, I did.
Working...
X