Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoromatic: deleting result causes the test to be rerun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoromatic: deleting result causes the test to be rerun?

I'm getting started with PTS 6.0.1 and Phoromatic. I ran some initial tests (using Run A Benchmark, not a schedule) that were just messing around and getting the systems set up right, which I no longer need and would like to delete. However, after I delete the results using the GUI, the clients all start running those same tests again. How do I delete the benchmark ticket as well so that Phoromatic doesn't try to regenerate the results?

When you go to the "Run A Benchmark" page on the right hand side it should show the "Benchmark Tickets" from there click on the respective link. Then on that page there should be an End Ticket button near the top. Or remove ticket is the other option.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      When you go to the "Run A Benchmark" page on the right hand side it should show the "Benchmark Tickets" from there click on the respective link. Then on that page there should be an End Ticket button near the top. Or remove ticket is the other option.
      Thanks, an amazingly quick and helpful response as always. It's not an non-intuitive design though: normally if I delete something, it's gone and won't be automatically recreated. Perhaps the delete dialog should give you options to end/delete the corresponding ticket as well? Or tickets should be automatically ended once completed?

Comment

Working...
      X