The Gigabyte AM1M-S2H motherboard is an AMD AM1/FS1b motherboard that's sized for micro-ATX enclosures, offers a fine set of budget features, and costs just over $30 USD.
The Gigabyte AM1M-S2H is obviously designed for the just-launched AMD Athlon and Sempron APUs we have been covering a lot on Phoronix the past two weeks. This ~$30 motherboard features Gigabyte's UEFI BIOS, Ultra Durable Technology, multi-display support, USB 3.0 connectivity, Gigabit Ethernet, and other modern features.
- FS1b AMD Athlon and Sempron processors
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMMs
- 32GB Maximum Memory Capacity
- Support For DDR3-1600/1333MHz memory
- Support for Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)
- VGA D-Sub
- Maximum Shared Memory Of 2GB
- Realtek ALC887
- HD Audio
- 2/4/5.1/7.1 Channel Audio
- S/PDIF Out support
- Realtek Gigabit LAN
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, at PCI-E x4
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
- 2 x Serial ATA 6 Gb/s
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
- 8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- iTE I/O controller chip
- 32 Mbit Flash
- AMI UEFI BIOS
- Micro ATX
- 22.6 x 17.0 cm
Included with the micro-ATX AM1 motherboard was the I/O back panel, two Serial ATA connectors, and Gigabyte driver CD.
The AM1M-S2H is likely the shortest desktop motherboard user's manual I have ever seen... It covers all the essential information and with a $30 motherboard it's justifiable to not see a lengthy manual for this basic motherboard.