Show Your Support: Did you know that you can get Phoronix Premium for under $4 per month? Try it today to view our site ad-free, multi-page articles on a single page, and more while the proceeds allow us to write more Linux hardware reviews. At the very least, please disable your ad-blocker.
OpenBenchmarking.org Launch Statistics
- 11,158 OpenBenchmarking.org searches on computer hardware/software have been carried out so far on 1,939 components.
- While even 1,939 components is bigger than Canonical's Hardware Database for Ubuntu, the OpenBenchmarking.org database has data on a total of 462,026 components as of this morning.
- 73,072 systems have been counted so far by OpenBenchmarking.org in conjunction with the Phoronix Test Suite client software.
- 238,492 tests have been completed.
- 36,771 benchmark result files are on OpenBenchmarking.org (including what's available from the Phoronix Global interface).
- Not only is OpenBenchmarking.org popular with Linux users, but it's also of interest to many Mac OS X users in particular. There's been a number of result uploads in recent days from different Mac Book Pros, Mac Pros, and Airs from Apple's Mac OS X. Quite a bit of traffic to the web-site is also coming from OS X users. The Phoronix Test Suite and OpenBenchmarking.org are compatible with Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris, BSD, and Windows operating systems.
- 9,675 independent industry reviews are available via OpenBenchmarking.org thanks to Phoronix Media's Cekora Engine integration.