Show Your Support: This site is primarily supported by advertisements. Ads are what have allowed this site to be maintained on a daily basis for the past 18+ years. We do our best to ensure only clean, relevant ads are shown, when any nasty ads are detected, we work to remove them ASAP. If you would like to view the site without ads while still supporting our work, please consider our ad-free Phoronix Premium.
GNU libmicrohttpd 0.9.57 Brings Significant Improvements
Today marked the GNU libmicrohttpd 0.9.57 release and while the version number may not seem like much, it comes with a number of significant improvements. Highlights include:
- A "huge" internal refactoring of the connection handling code to improve its HTTPS support.
- Support for debug asserts.
- Portability fixes for GNU Hurd.
- Improved CPU utilization.
- Various FreeBSD / Darwin / Solaris fixes/improvements, improved Cygwin support, and other portability fixes.
More details via the mailing list announcement.