New Arm Hardware Support In Linux 5.14 From Raspberry Pi 400 To Qualcomm Auto Bits
Among the plethora of Arm hardware support changes to find with Linux 5.14 include:
- Refactoring of the BCM2711 DTSI structure for supporting the Raspberry Pi 400. Yes, the Raspberry Pi 400 should now work with the mainline kernel.
- Rockchip RK3568 SoC support.
- Qualcomm SA8155p automotive platform support.
- DeviceTree support for enabling the Sony Xperia 1/1II and 5/5II.
- Audio support for the NVIDIA Tegra Jetson Xavier NX.
- Support for the Qualcomm-powered Microsoft Surface Duo with SM8150 SoC.
- BananaPi M5 board support.
- Mainlining of the ARM FFA driver as the "Firmware Framework for ARMv8-A" in communicating between the normal and secure worlds.
The full list of all the Arm hardware support changes for Linux 5.14 via the kernel mailing list.