Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNOME 3.26 Release Schedule Published

Phoronix: GNOME 3.26 Release Schedule Published

The release schedule for GNOME 3.26, the next six-month update to this open-source desktop environment, has now been firmed up...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

any idea what the Features will be for .26 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Anvil View Post
      any idea what the Features will be for .26 ?
      Last few releases there hasn't been a good overall roadmap. Some of the projects keep up to date roadmaps individually but mostly you just have to wait 2 months for some changes to come through to see what they're working on

Comment

Originally posted by SpyroRyder View Post

Last few releases there hasn't been a good overall roadmap. Some of the projects keep up to date roadmaps individually but mostly you just have to wait 2 months for some changes to come through to see what they're working on
        i did see one mentioned ages ago but i forget what it was

Comment

Originally posted by SpyroRyder View Post

Or semi-good roadmaps. Web, for example, has a roadmap of what they're working on in general, not necessarily targeting a release. It's helpful, but it doesn't really tell you when something's due.

Comment

If you're more interested in what's coming up, recommend reading Planet GNOME, see http://planet.gnome.org/. A lot of roadmaps are also kept on the Wiki. Unfortunately it's not easy to get a grasp due to the search not being great (https://wiki.gnome.org/RecentChanges...esearch=Titles).

Comment

thanks, i used to follow that, hopefully they do more work to Epiphany as it aint quite there yet . , i'll wait till Fedora put up the Gnome 3.26 Features / Schedule links for F27

Comment

Working...
              X