Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X.Org Server 1.19.3 Released

Phoronix: X.Org Server 1.19.3 Released

Adam Jackson has announced xorg-server 1.19.3 as the latest point release for the long-living X.Org Server...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Prime happy Lobster Bisque

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
      Phoronix: X.Org Server 1.19.3 Released

Adam Jackson has announced xorg-server 1.19.3 as the latest point release for the long-living X.Org Server...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...-Server-1.19.3
      I didn't find anywhere a mention about this being "the latest point release". Is it really?

Edit: already available in debian unstable, so probably available in Debian Stretch in 10 days

Comment

They should make a compile time switch --xwayland-only so it compiles X.Org Server with only with that is required for running XWayland.

Comment

Originally posted by franglais125 View Post

I didn't find anywhere a mention about this being "the latest point release". Is it really?

Edit: already available in debian unstable, so probably available in Debian Stretch in 10 days
          The fact that it landed in Debian proves that it's the latest point release. I think you're confusing "latest" with "last". Both have different meanings. "latest" means "newest".

Comment

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post

The fact that it landed in Debian proves that it's the latest point release. I think you're confusing "latest" with "last". Both have different meanings. "latest" means "newest".
            Oh my God, I knew I was reading it wrong. Yes, absolutely, in my head it was "last" no matter how many times I read it lol.

Comment

Working...
            X