No announcement yet.

Feral Interactive Said To Be Announcing "Massive" New Game For Linux Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feral Interactive Said To Be Announcing "Massive" New Game For Linux Tomorrow

Phoronix: Feral Interactive Said To Be Announcing "Massive" New Game For Linux Tomorrow

The Mac/Linux game porters at Feral Interactive are teasing that tomorrow they will be announcing a "massive" game...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

If it's massive, I'm guessing they'll announce Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

Comment

civ6?

Comment

Mass Effect?

Comment

little Hint: we already have one part of this game series on our plattform and it starts with T

Comment

Originally posted by Ehvis View Post
            If it's massive, I'm guessing they'll announce Deus Ex Mankind Divided.
            My thoughts exactly. *Crosses fingers*
            Last edited by Mystro256; 15 September 2016, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Windows.

Comment

Well if it has anything to do with the word 'massive', then it might be Mass Effect, a game by Massive Entertainment (a subsidary of Ubisoft), or a MMO (massively multiplayer game)

Comment

Originally posted by lumks View Post
                  little Hint: we already have one part of this game series on our plattform and it starts with T

I hope you mean The Witcher 3 (plus both expansions + all free DLCs). I will die and go to heaven if that were the case! But not before finishing the game first :-)

Comment

Prepare for another poor performance port.

Comment

Working...
                    X