Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 4.9 Planned As The Next LTS Kernel

Phoronix: Linux 4.9 Planned As The Next LTS Kernel

Greg Kroah-Hartman announced he's planning on Linux 4.9 to be the next long-term supported kernel that he will maintain for a period two years...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I must say, I strongly dislike blogs like the Greg's one, i.e. where it's impossible to leave a comment. Such blogs are leave an opportunity to abuse by the owner.

I didn't mean to say anything against Greg, I'm saying rather in general: it isn't rare to see a post with a, seemingly logical, critique, so you skim to the comments to see what anyone answered, and revealing that there's no even a way to leave one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Angel View Post
      I must say, I strongly dislike blogs like the Greg's one, i.e. where it's impossible to leave a comment. Such blogs are leave an opportunity to abuse by the owner.

I didn't mean to say anything against Greg, I'm saying rather in general: it isn't rare to see a post with a, seemingly logical, critique, so you skim to the comments to see what anyone answered, and revealing that there's no even a way to leave one.
      comment sections are 99% garbage. If you want to discuss write a mail. Comment sections are mainly for trolling or insults. And if you have one, you also have to deal with all the crap going on in there, like some states want to make the owner responsible for anything what is happening in there.

Comment

Working...
      X