Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Can Now Support Us (Again) When Shopping At NewEgg

Phoronix: You Can Now Support Us (Again) When Shopping At NewEgg

If you purchase computer hardware or anything else at NewEgg, you can now (once again) easily support us by clicking our link before making your purchase...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Link doesn't resolve when using Steven Black's mega host file; tkqlhce.com is on mvps.org's list and someonewhocares.org's list.

Comment

Having a colored button with a logo would make it much easier to find out.
      It's not the first time I forget about it when buying on Amazon.

Comment

do those links ever change. wondering if i can just bookmark them and they still work

Comment

Does it work if I click the Newegg link and then go to the Canada store through the web site?

Comment

Originally posted by Creak View Post
            Does it work if I click the Newegg link and then go to the Canada store through the web site?
            Still waiting to get re-approved for NewEgg.ca.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by pqwoerituytrueiwoq View Post
              do those links ever change. wondering if i can just bookmark them and they still work
              The Amazon link never changes, I don't believe this NewEgg link will ever change.
              Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Espionage724 View Post
                Link doesn't resolve when using Steven Black's mega host file; tkqlhce.com is on mvps.org's list and someonewhocares.org's list.
                I had to remove three blocked domains on my system to get this working.

Comment

If the link never changes, I'd definitely like to use it later on. I'm planning on doing a major system upgrade later this year but I'm waiting to see what AMD does with Zen. My computer right now handles everything I throw at it so I'm not really pressured to upgrade, but I want to make the upgrade because my computer isn't very power efficient.

Comment

Working...
                  X