Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debian Founder Ian Murdock Passes Away

Phoronix: Debian Founder Ian Murdock Passes Away

Debian's founder, Ian Murdock, has passed away...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

R.I.P

Comment

Too bad those things happen

He'll be missed. RIP

Comment

Oh no.
        This is awful

Comment

As somebody named Tloh wrote:

The bizarre nature of those last tweets and the fact that the attached email domain on those was imurdock.com rather than his actual website which is ianmurdock.com makes this situation very suspicious. I hope more information is release soon as it seems highly likely foul play is involved.
          His Twitter account has been removed, but Google still has in its cache:
          http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=nl

they followed me home

then they pulled me out of my house and did it again

i had to have swtitches then followed my home from there

i asked if they had cameras

they said no

shall i post pictures for all my bruises from my against the police officers?

where they put you in a cell with absolutely no instructions whatever aside from the spell on the floor in piss?

Writing up my experience for others to hopefully prevent others from police abuse then you won't hear from me again

@jacksormwriter wants me dead

i'm going to post my case on my blog.. if anyone can post it on hacker news or wherever i would apprieciate it

i'm hoping coming from a successful white guy it will help everyone

(1/2) The rest of my life will be devoted to fighting against police abuse.. I'm white, I made $1.4 million last year,

(2/2) They are uneducated, bitter, and and only interested in power for its own sake. Contact me [email protected] if you can help. -ian

The police are uneducated, evil, and sadistic. Do not trust them.

The rest of my life is to fight against the police.. they are NOT friends, so don't ever ever believe otherwise.

What does one have to get education wise to become a police officer.. asking for a friend.

"We're the police, we can do whatever the fuck we want.."

This was right after the female officer ripped off my underwear.. I guess that's not considered rape if you're not a woman being raped.

I am a white male, make a lot money, pay a lot of money in taxes, and yet their abuse is equally doned out. DO NOT CROSS THEM!
          Last edited by Nth_man; 30 December 2015, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nth_man View Post

As somebody named Tloh wrote:

His Twitter account has been removed, but Google still has in its cache:
            http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=nl
            And also this:

Comment

Things are not adding up here. Very strange.

Comment

Someone uploaded this at pastebin.

Comment

R.I.P. man. You did an awesome job with Debian, we'll miss you. :-(

Comment

This is terrible. Not sure what to think of this. Could be drugs (incl. alcohol), mental illness or actual police violence, but why choose suicide?

Thanks for creating Debian, and RIP!

Comment

Working...
                    X