Linux 3.20 To Support New HID Hardware, Improve Logitech HID++ Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 3.20 To Support New HID Hardware, Improve Logitech HID++ Support

Phoronix: Linux 3.20 To Support New HID Hardware, Improve Logitech HID++ Support

The newest early pull request to the Linux 3.20 kernel are the HID features for this next kernel cycle...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Razer Blade 14 touchpad

"HID: rmi: Add support for the touchpad in the Razer Blade 14 laptop"

Michael, you forgot to comment the most important thing about this pull:

Razer Blade 14 Touchpad support!

Finally!

Now I have to wait for a noveau with decent reclock or nvidia blobs supporting Wayland :P

Comment

I'd support Logitech happily if they made mice that required bit more pressure to click. Having a mouse click with the weight of my finger is terrible, and I have tiny hands.
      Last edited by grndzro; 10 February 2015, 12:52 AM. Reason: grammer*^^

Comment

I think you can change that somewhere, like I've changed my cordless mouse speed. (forgot how I did that)

Comment

Originally posted by mike4 View Post
          I think you can change that somewhere, like I've changed my cordless mouse speed. (forgot how I did that)
          Yea I can probably put a tiny piece of rubber between the button and the frame. but I don't think you meant that

If Logitech is jumping onto Linux with both feet my next peripheral set will be Logitech, and all my further recommendations.
          Last edited by grndzro; 10 February 2015, 03:31 AM. Reason: more

Comment

Originally posted by grndzro View Post
            I'd support Logitech happily if they made mice that required bit more pressure to click. Having a mouse click with the weight of my finger is terrible, and I have tiny hands.
            Did you try different model? I'm using M110 at work and i can put two fingers on a button without triggering click. I'm using Performance MX ar home and i didn't notice this problem either.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc1n View Post
              Did you try different model? I'm using M110 at work and i can put two fingers on a button without triggering click. I'm using Performance MX ar home and i didn't notice this problem either.
              Last time I checked Logitech mice was around G500/9x. I recall the MX series being fine, but I really do not want a wireless mouse.

I'll probably get the Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime because of adjustable click pressure. It looks to have a nice shape.
              Last edited by grndzro; 10 February 2015, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X