Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humble Indie Bundle 11 For Linux Gamers

Phoronix: Humble Indie Bundle 11 For Linux Gamers

Humble Indie Bundle 11 is out with a new collection of cross-platform, DRM-free indie games and this time around all of the titles are supported on Linux...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

awesome bundle

This bundle is so stupidly awesome. These games all are great. Can't wait to play them. I need to do some work first though.

Comment

"all of the titles are supported on Linux..."

No they aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Hohlraum View Post
        "all of the titles are supported on Linux..."

No they aren't.
        To be fair there's only one game not supported (Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams) and that says "Mac and Linux versions will be available later this year." in the humblebundle description.

Comment

Is it just me or do Linux players pretty much always pay more in Humble Bundles?

Comment

Gianna works on wine for now

Comment

Originally posted by nanonyme View Post
              Is it just me or do Linux players pretty much always pay more in Humble Bundles?
              They do (per-user, not total), although I'm not certain how accurate it is. I'd like to see the numbers with all the $1,000+ payments taken out, and see if linux is still #1 or if there are just fewer normal buyers to average out the high payments from a few.
              Last edited by smitty3268; 18 February 2014, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nanonyme View Post
                Here some more or less recent statistics:

Comment

I already own the Swapper and Antichamber, and as of last night, neither of them are linux compatible. I'm aware that swapper is supposed to be though, so even if it isn't right now, it will be. I wish I knew it was going to be ported so soon - I already beat it on Windows (amazing game, BTW). The swapper reminded me a lot of limbo, with the intense atmosphere and pants-crapping ending. I never cared much for Antichamber. I tend to like games like that but my gripe is it's a little too "open". Normally, its a good thing to dislike linear games, but with this game you find yourself wasting a lot of time running in circles and not knowing which way is forward and which way is backward. The map system is relatively useless. There is 1 particular area I got stuck on, involving 2 locked doors and a lot of cubes you can collect.

Comment

HOLY SHIT! MORE INDIE 2D PLATFORMERS!!!!! meh

Comment

Working...
                    X