Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMD Ryzen 7000 Series, Linux 6.0, MGLRU, Rust & IO_uring Made For An Exciting September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD Ryzen 7000 Series, Linux 6.0, MGLRU, Rust & IO_uring Made For An Exciting September

Phoronix: AMD Ryzen 7000 Series, Linux 6.0, MGLRU, Rust & IO_uring Made For An Exciting September

It was a very exciting September with the launch of the AMD Ryzen 7000 series "Zen 4" processors, Intel revealing a lot more about Arc Graphics, Linux 6.0 getting buttoned up while feature work toward Linux 6.1 accelerated, ongoing exciting kernel work around MGLRU / IO_uring / RT / etc, and other software releases like GNOME 43 and LLVM 15 all made for an eventful month...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Michael

Typo "operations hare at Phoronix" should be "operations here at Phoronix".

Fyi, I saw one article a while back with what looked like amazon affiliate links.

I have long wondered why you don't do affiliate links for every product. Auto-regionalize the links to the country-specific amazon store or ebay or whatever. Keep the affiliate section short, sweet, and clearly marked. If I was going to buy a product it would save me googling it to try to see what a typical price is. And if I wasn't interested the section should be short enough to just visually skip over.

Comment

Working...
    X