Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine 7.0-rc4 Released With Another 38 Fixes

Phoronix: Wine 7.0-rc4 Released With Another 38 Fixes

It's coming a few days late due to New Year's, but Wine 7.0-rc4 is out as the latest weekly release candidate for this forthcoming yearly stable release. Wine 7.0 is the imminent feature update for this open-source software allowing Windows games/applications to run on Linux, macOS, and other platforms...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

This wine version back to work uplay in plain wine, according with bug this problem stay around wine 1.7.51

however in my case show window error but only need moved without closing and uplay work in my 32bit prefix

and uplay window can move it without trapped mouse in window, horrible bug

but back to sad part and now the question is for how much time still working ?

Last edited by pinguinpc; 03 January 2022, 11:31 AM.

Comment

pinguinpc I didn't even notice any bug with Uplay, but to be fair, Uplay is a terrible software one is forced to use for some games and I don't bother with vanilla WINE anymore, just using lutris to manage versions since it's easier and compile wine-tkg with what I need and call it a day.

Comment

Working...
      X