Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MidnightBSD 2.1 Released For This Desktop-Minded BSD

Phoronix: MidnightBSD 2.1 Released For This Desktop-Minded BSD

MidnightBSD 2.1 debuted this week as the latest version of one of the few desktop-focused BSD open-source operating system projects...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

The mport package manager update in particular should address a number of problems previously plaguing MidnightBSD users
    It must be horrible when you go to install ffmpeg and your PC decides to up and kill your first born son.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post

it must be horrible when you go to install ffmpeg and your pc decides to up and kill your first born son.
      wtf?!? Lol!!!

Comment

Never has a single comment on a newssite made me register an account as quickly as I just did to like aforementioned comment.

Comment

Love how it says "BSD for everyone"and then the update instructions include a git clone ... But out of curiosity: What would be the "Ubuntu of BSDs" right now? I remember Desktop BSD back in the days, but I think that project's been dead...

Comment

Originally posted by sophisticles View Post

wtf?!? Lol!!!
            linux noobs can't let bsd thread go by without trolling in it, is all..

Comment

Working...
            X