Inkscape 1.1 Released With Command Palette Feature, More Export Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inkscape 1.1 Released With Command Palette Feature, More Export Options

Phoronix: Inkscape 1.1 Released With Command Palette Feature, More Export Options

Following the earlier release candidate, Inkscape 1.1 is now officially available as the latest feature update to this leading open-source vector graphics application...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Those were nice release announcement and in-depth notes pages. It look like a lot of time an thought went into them with all the animations, feature previews, descriptions, and everything else.

That slice feature looks really neat and the GIF was fun to watch.

Comment

That's very welcome. I hope it also gets rid of some grapical glitches I'm experiencing throughout my systems. (everything else but the very object disappears, and I have to zoom in any direction to make the screen re-drawn and the other objects reappear)
      Stop TCPA, stupid software patents and corrupt politicians!

Comment

I "like" inskape developers ..
        Every new release source tar ball is provided in completly new (and unexpecter) URL and name of the dist tar ball is unique as well

Comment

Gimp, Inkscape, Blender, Krita, Shortcut... we finally start having powerful edition free software, and that's a very good news.

Comment

Originally posted by Flaburgan View Post
            Gimp, Inkscape, Blender, Krita, Shortcut... we finally start having powerful edition free software, and that's a very good news.
            Try to use GIMP on 4k or 6k screen .. GIMP UI still is crappy
            The same is with inkscape.

Comment

Don't forget Scribus, Rosegarden, Kdenlive ...

Comment

Originally posted by Morty View Post
                Don't forget Scribus, Rosegarden, Kdenlive ...
                ...Audacity, Ardour, VLC, KATE, Hugin...

Comment

Good news! I use Inkscape on a weekly basis and it is a great software!

Sadly in macOS the Inkscape experience is not good... It's really laggy, probably because most of the users are Linux users...
                  Also, I think they should improve UX. Rethinkscape was a nice project, don't know why they deprecated.

Comment

Originally posted by kloczek View Post

Try to use GIMP on 4k or 6k screen .. GIMP UI still is crappy
                    The same is with inkscape.
                    So use Krita, it's much better than GIMP anyway and it's seeing more and more adoption by professionals these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X