Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 5.13 Adds Support For The Amazon Luna Game Controller

Phoronix: Linux 5.13 Adds Support For The Amazon Luna Game Controller

The input subsystem updates were sent in today for the Linux 5.13 kernel and include support for the Amazon (Luna) Game Controller...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Xbox style with USB-C and a full sized headphone jack built-in -- Nice.

My only complaint is not coming with rear paddles. Rear paddles are a total game changer once you get used to them....and not the bastardized addon that Sony sells for the DS4 that only replicates existing buttons. Those are a total tease.

If some company could release a controller with good rear paddles like the Xbox Elite or Astro C40 with a pricetag under $100 I'd be sooooo happy.

bridgman AMD Game Controllers. Is that a possibility? Y'all like to undercut the competition so can y'all figure out premium game controllers while GPU supplies are f*cked?

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
      If some company could release a controller with good rear paddles like the Xbox Elite or Astro C40 with a pricetag under $100 I'd be sooooo happy.
      I'm hearing good things about 8bitdo controllers. The last one have rear paddles. They have dual shock layout tough, but with a decent D-pad. $60 if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by M@GOid View Post

I'm hearing good things about 8bitdo controllers. The last one have rear paddles. They have dual shock layout tough, but with a decent D-pad. $60 if I'm not mistaken.
        $50 on Amazon. Even though I don't want to use the PS layout anymore I might bite since that brand is supposed to be good for the price. I didn't know they had a Pro 2 with paddles so thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Working...
        X