Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qt 6.1 Released With More Modules Ported To Qt6

Phoronix: Qt 6.1 Released With More Modules Ported To Qt6

Qt 6.1 is out today as the second major feature release to Qt6 following its stable introduction at the end of last year. Ahead of Qt 6.2 being the first planned Long-Term Support release later this year, Qt 6.1 brings more Qt5 modules over and other improvements in making Qt6 more viable...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

24hrs and no mentions of Sea El A. I'm impressed. My money was on within the first two hours.

So I was playing around with kdesrc-build the other day and noticed some KDE Qt6 branches. I didn't go through the 3/4 or 4/5 transitions aside from a few programs on GNOME or XFCE desktops so I'm hoping 5/6 is smoother than they say 4/5 was.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
      24hrs and no mentions of Sea El A. I'm impressed. My money was on within the first two hours.

So I was playing around with kdesrc-build the other day and noticed some KDE Qt6 branches. I didn't go through the 3/4 or 4/5 transitions aside from a few programs on GNOME or XFCE desktops so I'm hoping 5/6 is smoother than they say 4/5 was.
      I too hope that their engineering efforts will pay off and we will have a nice smooth transition

Comment

Working...
      X