Happy New Year! A Look Back At The Most Popular Phoronix Content Of 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year! A Look Back At The Most Popular Phoronix Content Of 2020

Phoronix: Happy New Year! A Look Back At The Most Popular Phoronix Content Of 2020

After 219 Linux hardware reviews / benchmark featured articles and 3,206 original news articles on Phoronix for 2020, it's finally time to put a wrap on this year... Happy New Year and 2021 couldn't have come soon enough!..

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Happy New Year Michael.

Thank you for all the hard work you put in to make Phoronix one of the most valuable Linux resources on the internet.

Comment

Great work, Michael.

Happy New Year to everybody!

When the ball dropped at midnight, I yelled "Jumnaji." It did not work - I am still here.
      GOD is REAL unless declared as an INTEGER.

Comment

Happy New Year, Michael, and also everyone else! Let's all make it another great Phoronix and PTS year!

Comment

Originally posted by f0rmat View Post
          Great work, Michael.

Happy New Year to everybody!

When the ball dropped at midnight, I yelled "Jumnaji." It did not work - I am still here.
          That's because you yelled the wrong thing (it's "Jumanji", not "Jumnaji")

Comment

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post

That's because you yelled the wrong thing (it's "Jumanji", not "Jumnaji")
            S*IT! Another year of BS.... Fortunately, I did do the right thing for good luck from where I am from: Black-eyed peas and cornbread! So maybe there is hope.

Comment

Originally posted by f0rmat View Post

S*IT! Another year of BS.... Fortunately, I did do the right thing for good luck from where I am from: Black-eyed peas and cornbread! So maybe there is hope.
              ...and hog-jowls and collard greens. It's New Year's Day; there's still time...

Comment

Originally posted by danmcgrew View Post

...and hog-jowls and collard greens. It's New Year's Day; there's still time...
                Finding black-eyed peas was difficult enough in Germany - hog-jowls, maybe...collard greens - ain't happening. I know because I looked.

Comment

@f0rmat--

Condolences. It's Hell to be caught in the midst of culinary heathens and Philistines.

We, sometimes, substitute most any broad-leaf green, such as kale, turnip greens, mustard greens (great substitute), spinach, or dandelion greens.
                  This year, buy some seeds early and grow your own...or try searching in SOUTHERN Germany for civilized food-makin's.

Happy New Year!

Comment

Working...
                  X