Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Android 11 Developer Preview Shows Off New 5G APIs, Security Hardening, HDMI Low-Latency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android 11 Developer Preview Shows Off New 5G APIs, Security Hardening, HDMI Low-Latency

Phoronix: Android 11 Developer Preview Shows Off New 5G APIs, Security Hardening, HDMI Low-Latency

Google has made their first public developer preview release of the forthcoming Android 11...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I miss the dessert codenames... (I bet it would be Android Stollen if they still existed)

Comment

I just want shared clipboard again

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
        I miss the dessert codenames...
        And the statues. A "10" just is not the same as a gingerbread man.

Comment

Google and privacy... ahahahaha that was a good one

Comment

Originally posted by Snaipersky View Post
            I just want shared clipboard again
            How is it not shared now? (in 10)

Comment

Originally posted by bash2bash View Post
              AOSP is private open source and now with Treble easy to replace (unlike iOS)

Comment

Originally posted by bash2bash View Post
                They are OK at protecting you from 'other' people

Comment

Originally posted by elatllat View Post

How is it not shared now? (in 10)
                  Only one keyboard can have access to what you copy at a time. This means apps like kdeconnect, Pushbullet, and airdroid can't copy text and images across your devices, and looks the rate at which you can respond to text messages if you aren't using Hangouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Snaipersky View Post

Only one keyboard can have access to what you copy at a time. This means apps like kdeconnect, Pushbullet, and airdroid can't copy text and images across your devices, and looks the rate at which you can respond to text messages if you aren't using Hangouts.
                    I have never noticed as I use hackers keyboard for everything.

Comment

Working...
                    X