Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine 3.7 Released With Direct3D Improvements, Larger Icons

Phoronix: Wine 3.7 Released With Direct3D Improvements, Larger Icons

Wine 3.7 is out today as the latest bi-weekly development release of Wine that will culminate next year with the Wine 4.0 debut...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

In this wine version fix some bugs case black and white and works older titles case area 51

And in xubuntu 18.04 x64 show configure: OpenCL 32-bit development files not found, OpenCL won't be supported.

Solved with ocl-icd-opencl-dev:i386 package in synaptic

Last edited by pinguinpc; 27 April 2018, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ihatemichael

You rock.
      Thanks

I hate michael too

@Michael

is a joke nothing serious

Comment

44871 Age of Empires II HD crashes often when restarting a scenario
        Nice! Glad that got fixed.

Comment

Is by any chance one of these development versions of Wine capable of running The Longest Journey? As of wine 3.0 it has issues that make the game unplayable

Comment

f1 2015 is free on steam so I downloaded it and the feral port has ssse3 and phenom II does not have that. It's sad but funny that the windows version will probably work through wine.

Comment

Originally posted by jacob View Post
              Is by any chance one of these development versions of Wine capable of running The Longest Journey? As of wine 3.0 it has issues that make the game unplayable
              I agree with ihatemichael. I've bisected bugs before with mesa - it's really not that hard to do, and at the end of the day helping to get the bug fixed ends up being good for both you and the community. You also end up learning some useful stuff along the way, so I do encourage you to submit a bug report and learn how to do git bisects.

Comment

Originally posted by ihatemichael

If those are regressions and you are able to reproduce the bugs, I would recommend bisecting and filing bugs.
                AFAIK they are not regressions. That title has never been supported by Wine so far, I was just wondering if some of the newer versions may actually work.

Comment

Originally posted by plasmasnake View Post

I agree with ihatemichael. I've bisected bugs before with mesa - it's really not that hard to do, and at the end of the day helping to get the bug fixed ends up being good for both you and the community. You also end up learning some useful stuff along the way, so I do encourage you to submit a bug report and learn how to do git bisects.
                  Of course bissecting is not hard. But as mentioned above, this is not a regression, just a game I wanted to play that hasn't worked on wine so far.

Comment

Originally posted by pinguinpc View Post

I hate michael too
                    Poor Schumacher didn't do anything wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X