RawTherapee 5.4 Released For Open-Source, Cross-Platform RAW Image Editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RawTherapee 5.4 Released For Open-Source, Cross-Platform RAW Image Editing

Phoronix: RawTherapee 5.4 Released For Open-Source, Cross-Platform RAW Image Editing

When it comes to RAW image editing on Linux, Darktable is what most often is talked about for its photography workflow and RAW image processing features. But another open-source alternative for RAW image processing is out with its latest release, RawTherapee...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I like the name

Comment

RawTherapee is an excellent raw converter. I found that it did a better job on my files than Photoshop. This is one of those first-rate open source projects that makes it easy to switch from Windows. :-) And the AppImage of 5.4 seems to work quite well. It's nice for folks to be able to get the latest and greatest, even those using Debian stable (or in my case MX Linux, which is based on Debian stable).

Comment

Working...
      X