Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feral Bringing Life is Strange: Before the Storm To Linux

Phoronix: Feral Bringing Life is Strange: Before the Storm To Linux

While still working on A Total War Saga: THRONES OF BRITANNIA and Rise of The Tomb Raider to Linux this spring, Feral Interactive has now confirmed another port coming to Linux (and macOS)...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Any news on Total War : Warhammer 2 ?

Comment

Cool, I was hoping this was going to happen. I've been holding off getting this game waiting to hear whether or not this was going to be ported.

The original game was made in UE3; if this game is too, I wouldn't expect Vulkan support.

Comment

Yes! Played the first installment, loved it. :-)
        Bought Before the Storm just to support but never played it as I never boot into a Windows system.

Comment

Not familiar with this game but looks cool. Being Unity-based though, was there even much to port?

Comment

Life is Cringe 2

Comment

A very high quality product the episode released already in Linux. Too bad I could not get into it to experience life of a female teenager.

Comment

Next time please use quotation marks in title, took me a while to figure out what the title means.

Feral Bringing "Life is Strange: Before the Storm" To Linux

Comment

Where is Mass Effect and Elite: Dangerous?

Comment

Watch Dogs 2 please.

Comment

Working...
                    X