Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
    Fixed.
    Fixed? To be perfectly honest I am a proud windoze illiterate (means i have one win10 ssd in my PC with dual boot for steam windoze-only games); The only time I used MacOS was when my employer gave it to me for work (feels like a bsd/linux box with some 15 years old version of sed installed on it). Most of the time I have been running OpenSUSE Tumbleweed on my laptop, and the PC runs OpenSUSE LEAP 42.4.

Comment

Originally posted by mbohun View Post
      Fixed?
      Yeah, fixed. I work in IT and therefore know enough about Windows and OSX/MacOS to make and back up that claim.

While there is nothing wrong in experimenting with something new like RedoxOS and Rust.

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
        Yeah, fixed. I work in IT and therefore know enough about Windows and OSX/MacOS to make and back up that claim.

While there is nothing wrong in experimenting with something new like RedoxOS and Rust.
        wow! so you work in IT? i thought i will never know who is inside that costume :-)

Comment

wow! so you work in IT? i thought i will never know who is inside that costume :-)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7CoOWMCIAAZOX2.jpg
          *Cousin Itt
          dat bad pun is bad, son.

Comment

Trolls aren't scarce in this forums. *sigh*
            RedoxOS and Rust are abominations, the sooner they die the better.
            Comments like that out of nowhere are just a start of off-topic arguing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zucca View Post
              Trolls aren't scarce in this forums. *sigh*
              Comments like that out of nowhere are just a start of off-topic arguing.
              so? are you holding your breath already - for "The-RedoxOS-written-in-Rust" replacing Linux "soon", Bobo?

Comment

so? are you holding your breath already - for "The-RedoxOS-written-in-Rust" replacing Linux "soon", Bobo?
                See what I meant there? Did you?

As for your question - no. I'm not waiting it to replace Linux ever.

Comment

Working...
                X