Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTK+ 3.91.1 Toolkit Released

Phoronix: GTK+ 3.91.1 Toolkit Released

We are one step closer to the release of GTK4 with today's GTK+ 3.91.1 tool-kit release...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

does it have a side panel file preview in the filepicker dialog yet :^) seriously though thats the one single reason im using kde right now, will gtk4 will enable that by default?

Comment

Originally posted by carrionbear View Post
      does it have a side panel file preview in the filepicker dialog yet :^) seriously though thats the one single reason im using kde right now, will gtk4 will enable that by default?
      File previews? I'm not sure if this is what you are referring to, but I've had it for a while: http://imgur.com/a/59K68

This is with GTK 3.22 on Debian Stable.

Comment

Originally posted by carrionbear View Post
        *That* is the one reason? Really? It seems like that would be more likely be a reason to use a particular qt app over a gtk one, in cases where the gtk app developers haven't enabled the preview widget.

I looked back through your history of posts to see how legit you are. Hmmm ...

Comment

Working...
        X