Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qt Creator 4.2 RC1 Released

Phoronix: Qt Creator 4.2 RC1 Released

The Qt Company today issued the first release candidate for the Qt Creator 4.2 integrated development environment release...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Originally posted by Master5000 View Post
    Nice. Another IDE for me to mock while using Visual Studio. For those of you that don't know, linux fanbois, the Universe was created in an older version of Visual Studio.
    And while you're busy mocking, those of us who are more mature will be getting work done in whatever IDE we happen to prefer.

Comment

Nice. Another IDE for me to mock while using Visual Studio. For those of you that don't know, linux fanbois, the Universe was created in an older version of Visual Studio.
      Visual studio was written in Emacs

Comment

i use nano as IDE.

Comment

Nice. Another IDE for me to mock while using JetBrains IDEs. For those of you that don't know, windows fanbois, the Universe was created in an older version of JetBrains IDEs.
          fixed.

Comment

Working...
          X