PHP5's Successor Might Be PHP7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luke_Wolf View Post
    No it's with the operator itself which is why just like Javascript there's a giant "Do Not Use" sign on it and they came up with the ===, operator (much like javascript). I'm sorry but if you can't see the problem with this and the other technical debt issues, and indeed the very problem with living with broken windows then you are very much beyond help and there's no point wasting my breath further on you.
    How about instead of rambling on about "broken windows" like a retard, you actually make a case for why a minor issue that isn't even specifically a PHP issue (but rather dynamic typing in general) isn't adequately dealt with by:

1) Not being a retard and thinking about your comparisons / logic
    2) Using strict equivalence where appropriate and avoiding the problem altogether.

But then again I suppose that's too much of an intelligent response to ask for someone that keeps blabbering about "broken windows" rather than getting to the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
      How about instead of rambling on about "broken windows" like a retard, you actually make a case for why a minor issue that isn't even specifically a PHP issue (but rather dynamic typing in general) isn't adequately dealt with by:

1) Not being a retard and thinking about your comparisons / logic
      2) Using strict equivalence where appropriate and avoiding the problem altogether.

But then again I suppose that's too much of an intelligent response to ask for someone that keeps blabbering about "broken windows" rather than getting to the point.
      That's precious coming from someone who calls anyone opposing systemd to be a "Microsoft Rapist", people who support the GPL "sluts", declaring for Stallman to be put on trial and so on spouting utter garbage as we can see quite blatantly here:

Maybe we can try this again when you stop being a conspiratorial dumbass, and show that you actually have two braincells to rub together. Mr. "Light of Truth"
      Last edited by Luke_Wolf; 25 July 2014, 02:32 PM.

Comment

That's precious coming from someone who calls anyone opposing systemd to be a "Microsoft Rapist", people who support the GPL "sluts", declaring for Stallman to be put on trial and so on spouting utter garbage as we can see quite blatantly here:

Maybe we can try this again when you stop being a conspiratorial dumbass, and show that you actually have two braincells to rub together. Mr. "Light of Truth"
        Aww, did I break your windows little boy?

Luke_Wolf confirmed for clueless. Can't even address the point in a PHP topic, bwahahaha.

shitKidsWreckedByTruth++;

Comment

Just ignore him.

Comment

Working...
          X